Grow Community Centre
Grow Community Centre (formerly Popcorn House)
1 Groh Ave, Cambridge ON, N3C 1Y6 (intersection of Groh Ave and Holiday Inn Drive)
Telephone: 519-248-4769 (GROW)
Grow is open Monday – Friday from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Click here to download the Grow Program Guide
- After school program
- For youth attending Centennial Public School. Program follows the school calendar.
- Youth Drop-Ins
- Recreational and gym programming.
- Girls Group
- Teaching young girls about self-esteem, healthy relationships, bullying, and having fun!
- Adult Cooking Healthy Together
- Learn easy, cost effective, and healthy meals! Cook and enjoy with fellow participants.
- Early Years Drop-In
- for parents and caregivers with children 0-6 years, this drop in program promotes interaction between adult and child through various developmental learning centres.
- Take a Break
- Adult women can take a break to get together with new friends and learn new activities on a weekly basis.
- Golden Youth Drop In
- Join us for coffee, games and cards! Check out our new bumper table and crokinole board!
- Try out a yoga class to bring balance to mind and body.
- Family Fun Night
- Movie nights! Game Nights! Holiday Fun! Spend time with family and meet new friends! New dates and activities every quarter.
Thank you to our Funding Partners
Summer 2017 Program Guide: