Next Community Leader Luncheon – Fri, May 26, 2017
- Complimentary lunch and tour
- Open to Corporate and Community Leaders
- Learn about the HUB@1145
- Get a tour of the facility
- Enjoy a question period with Bill and member of our Leadership team post-event
RSVP to Jeanne Dumont, Executive Assistant at Langs: email@example.com
Looking for a way to get involved with Langs?
Let’s create a unique a vibrant partnership. We will work with YOUR needs and YOUR vision to build a partnership that works.
Contact Bill Davidson, Executive Director at Langs: firstname.lastname@example.org
Langs is a community development organization dedicated to promoting free to low cost accessible health and social services in the Waterloo-Wellington area. Donations to Langs help ensure every person in our neighbourhoods has a place to call home for health, wellness & community support.
Growing It Forward Capital Campaign
Langs launched the ‘Growing THE HUB@1145’ Capital Campaign in September 2106 with a goal of $1.5 million.
We are grateful for the support of all individuals, corporations and foundations who are willing to help us grow our vision of Health, Wellness and Community Development.
How Langs recognises contributions from donors:
- Acknowledgment in e-Leaflet Newsletter/Annual Report
- Gerald S. Steinman Award for Corporate and Community Partners – Past Award Recipient
- Thank You Correspondence
- Acknowledgement in our Community Leader Luncheon presentations
- Recognition on our Donor Wall
- Opportunity to have “Named Spaces” in our facility
- Invitation to Sponsor Appreciation Events
- Recognition in Event Programs (where appropriate)
- Invitation to Volunteer Appreciation (as appropriate)
* We are also open to your ideas and working with you to create a personalized experience.
Ways you can support the campaign:
- Make a pledge to the ‘Growing it Forward’ campaign, click here for pledge form
- Host a team meeting at Langs, click here for meeting room flyers, rental rates and request form
- Workplace Volunteer Opportunities
- One Time Gift- Click here for pledge form
- Purchase a copy of ‘Growing Up Langs’ for $19.99, click here for order form
This project is funded in part by the Government of Canada:
Ce projet est financé en partie par le gouvernement du Canada:
ng cards, click here for order form